Kinship Pasco March Event
Old McMicky’s Farm
9612 Crescent Drive
Odessa, FL 33556
Monday, March 17, 2014 – 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Hands-on Interaction with Chickens, Goats, Pigs, Donkeys. Turkeys, Rabbits, Ponies and More
- Pony Rides at our Lakeside Pony Ring
- Group Hay Ride on an Authentic 1949 Ford Tractor
- Milking a Cow
- A Visit to Our Animal Baby Barn
- Exploring Our Barn Maze with a Twirling Slide
- Enjoy a Lakeside Lunch
- Willing to adjust the tour and children’s
participation to meet their needs where
West Pasco Support Group:
March 10, 2014
6:30pm – 8:30pm
Calvary Chapel Worship Center
6825 Trouble Creek Rd. New Port Richey, FL 34653
This Above Support Group is the Pasco County Foster/Adoptive Association and is open to Caregivers. ( Please Call Me If you any questions)
Daycare is available for $3.00 per child.
Please email Lucy Payne at president@ pascofapa.com with the age and number of children attending or call her at 813-713-1228.
March 19, 2014
Calusa Elementary School
7520 Orchid Lake Rd
New Port Richey, FL 34653
March 25 , 2014
Free $5.00 Gas Cards if you attend!! :
Trinity Presbyterian Church Of Seven Springs
4651 Little Rd ,
New Port Richey
Snacks & Door Prizes will be provided
Please join us for our Kinship Support Group meeting in Pasco!
Please RSVP to Patrick Smith at 813-716-8254.
The Children’s Home, Inc. (CHI)